I never forget my first girlfriend
the police ripped the headlinig in her car
the interior roof was all she had besides a motor and a ferocious drug habit.
A little sad she accustomed me to her ways and much indescression
Fucking her in the pool was not good she said
It created a pocket of air that vigourously inflated her cunt
and damn it be that could cause an extreme embolism but she could not spell it out.
I learnt to drink beer and smash my fist at light poles
It was not the best I could be.
She was the woman of my dreams I forget her name but I let her run me insane
Incense and candles violet drapes icons on the ledge bathed in pink
Too much skin and not enough soul 'tis a pity she turned to be a mole.
Little did I see how low I was and only my dick could see
Nor could the police know she had lost her hair by chemotherapy
Already a ripped soul plagued by insecurity she came to me
such a damaged blossom of which I advantaged to my deceit
She died aged 19 there was not much to see I lingered not long
Left her in peace to be
And wonder forever how she took my right fist but not my left.