20220411

Fuedalism

Sometimes, when I least expect it, my shit stinks.

It could be my diet.

Nappies for incontinence don't work.

My smell walks in a door before me.

If a dinosaur died in the forest and no one tripped over it and their nose was blocked

Would the smell make a difference.

Big they may be but they think like a large dog and a small dog could chew their ankles.

Too hard being swamp bound with healthy teeth, better to be human bound with gum problems.

Saturate my diet with sugar, making me strong but lacking objective.

Wading in a swamp, slimed with generations of natures mistakes

I wonder if my galloushes are tall enough to not suck in the remants of decay.

And hoping the drugs and the ignorance and my stubborness will not die

Does suffice to support me.

But alas, I cannot elucidate because I am reluctant to pass my baton

Onwards to the hands who wish me obselete.