21 Mar 2026

Psycho Dog

I am a psychopath I tell myself walking along the street, I  am trained for footpaths but my dog is not, he wanders away and pisses to sign his territory

I could do that too but am so tickled by his fur and he lets me because I care.

My dog is probably psycho as well, what the fuck can he do if in trouble without me

he trusts my lead and welcomes his collar and relinguises control

I cannot do that, I yet observed that celebrates their share with others

in an unknown language that says we are all equal, but can you piss higher than me!

so I embrace my inner dog and wonder if I'm insane but still trust him for guidance

were it not for him i would truly be alone for he trusts me and I return.

Four legs and a fur, a bundle of love under no conditions nor memory of the past other than my food sleep and comfort

And whilst walking the streets and he is off his lead I want to just run into any house and pee.

The perfect disrespect, the perfect call to arms because he knows that I too am alarmed

but I have boundaries for things I should not do

I embrace my inner dog and see in my reflection his name as god - is that a joke or does he know what I can never.

If I were simple and could only bite I would not have a leash to retain me

Besides a brain smaller than his nose I have nought to do other than trust him.

Oh yes I am a psycopath but only in dreams, I'd like to walk the paths and shit and piss wherever I wish because someone else will clean up after me.

 


Fuck the Thorns

 Jesus hauled his cross along baked alleys Squirted with the piss of squatting virgins Needles in his forehead Dripping blood fluffing his v...