20210616

Home Sweet Home

My toe fat grows, I feed it not but it be's. I scrub and I dubb as all the demons instruct a pretty girl to do to keep thereselves pure.

I wash carefully between my toes as my mother instructed me to keep clean but it does not alleviate the need for me for me to be mean.

She was so nice to me my mother who gave birth but my father was so mean, he failed to appreciate the power of his cock between his knees.

It is of little substance a thousand seeds in a flower who blessed as she is, has the power to send to send those seeds to the dead.

For she chooses in her nurturing soul to distribute all the writhing semen to abide by her choice.

And where am I but a withering cock in a cunt who in its name is but a prominent gash on a mountain side cleared with much aplomb to reveal its innards.

Do you wish to peel open the outer womb ansd peer inwards to whence you came.

And your joy shows with an erection primed to insert a whole lot of love into a cavity devoid of emotion.

Yes, you have feeling but no soul, you are the parasite thinking you are are whole.

Cuccold you dick, you are but a member of nature's mechanism, you have neglected your soul.