7 Oct 2026

Chicken Coup

There are a whole lot of things here

I am wary but proud to not be a cunt.

So I try to bleed but cannot

Much as I may try I am deluded

Things all as they are seem so conclusive

Un literate by convention

It is my sole intention to rip apart your intention

And wait while you bleed out

And shout 'I am lord'

As many others have tried but have nowhere to start

Only but with a difference earned with conceit

Of old age and a weary soul.

So I stand seemingly alone pointless with no home.

Oh mother do I yearn for your teat

To comfort me as I await the enevitable treat.

But it is death.

Is of no coming when I arrive home

Only to find you spent and gone.

Chicken Coup

There are a whole lot of things here I am wary but proud to not be a cunt. So I try to bleed but cannot Much as I may try I am deluded Thing...